What is your all time favorite movie?
That's a tough one. I've seen so many great movies over the years. I'd say it's Life Is Beautiful. The power of the story being portrayed and how it played out was amazing. Plus, the ending was simply mesmerising.
What is your all time favorite book?
I'm going to have to go with Spare Parts by Joshua Davis. Its a true story about immigrant students who overcame a number of tough hurtles on their way to designing an award winning science project. They made the project out of a bunch of spare parts, which contained technology now used by the U.S. Navy. Their story puts this book on top of my list of favorite books. Although, before I finish I wouldn't feel good if I didn't mention Joe Dimaggio: A Hero's Life. I love the story this book tells as well.
What are some hobbies or activities you really like?
There are so many different things I enjoy. This might be long. I love shooting a basketball or hitting baseballs in a batting cage. The younger version of me enjoyed playing actual games as well, but my older body - not so much. Driving is also something I've always enjoyed - not to get that mixed up with speeding - it's the feel of the car against the road and coming out of corners that is most enjoyable. Give me a 5 speed manual with decent suspension along some back-roads and I'll be in heaven. Of course, I love computers. And last, but certainly not least, collecting. I've been collecting since I was about five years old and haven't lost any lust towards collecting.
* "Today I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth" - Lou Gehrig
* "To me there are three things everyone should do every day. Number one is laugh. Number two is think -- spend some time time in thought. Number three, you should have your emotions move you to tears. If you laugh, think and cry, that's a heck of a day." - Jim Valvano
* "People With Good Intentions Make Promises, But People With Good Character Keep Them." Unknown
* "Time is free, but it is priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back." - Harvey Mackay
* "If you spend your time with complainers, critics and falt-finders, nay-sayers and dream killers, then your life will diminish, your light grow dim, and your presence become dull around others." - Unknown